The UK49s is a lottery game, introduced in 1996 by 49s Limited in United Kingdom. 49s is a draw that takes place twice in everyday of the year. Morning draw is called lunchtime Results and evening draw is called Teatime Results. The good thing is that it can be played from anywhere in the world using a reputable online betting service.
15, 19, 26, 36, 45, 48 Booster 29
How to play Lunchtime Lottery?
- Take your 49’s tickets (betting card) from approved lottery retail outlets in UK or
- Buy online from a reputable online betting service.
- Players must be at 18 years or above.
- There is no fixed ticket cost to play the 49’s game, however it works on betting system. It depends on how many numbers you want to play and how much money you want to spend on each draw. The more you bet, the more you could win.
- Pick six numbers and one booster number from a lot of 1 to 49 numbers.
- You can play either a 6-number draw or a 7-number draw. In 7-number draw, you need to select a booster ball that will increase your chances of winning the lottery.
A draw takes place twice a day in every day of the year. Lunchtime Draws take place at 13:49 pm EST (UK time) daily. You have the option of betting on 49’s Lunchtime or 49’s Teatime draw or both. If you want to check your Winning Numbers, then keep in touch with Lunchtime Results.
How to win?
- UK 49’s is a popular fixed-odds betting game that is different from other typical lottery games.
- Winning depends on how many numbers you pick and how much you want to spend on a draw.
- 49’s Lunchtime does not offer a jackpot prize. Instead, cash prize payouts are based on how many numbers match the 6 or 7 numbers drawn (includes Booster ball), how much you spent on the draw and what odds the bookmaker set for the draw.
- In this lottery, the minimum price of each number is £1. If the number you have selected match in the 6- number draw, the prize is £7 and if the same number is seen in the 7- number draw, the prize will be £6. The amount keeps increasing, depending on how many of your numbers matched with the winning ones.
- If 5 of your selected numbers match the numbers drawn, the prize amount is £125,000 for the 6- number draw and £40,000 if the same happened in the 7- number draw.
What are the odds of winning?
- The odds of winning the 49s are 1 in 13,983,816 if Six numbers matched.
- 1 in 1,906,884 if 5 number matched.
- 1 in 211, 876 if 4 numbers matched.
- 1 in 18,424 if 3 numbers matched.
- 1 in 1,176 if 2 numbers matched.
- 1 in 49 if only one number matched.
Strategies- How to win?
- If you are game lover and want to win more, you can follow some tips and tricks. These tricks are given below, you can follow to increase the chances of winning the game.
- Do not increase your odds by playing frequently, but by playing a lot of tickets. For this, gather your friends and create a lottery pool then play all as one.
- Before playing, do little research to see the games with best odds. The more odds, more chances to win.
- Think about scratch cards, they have better odds with more winning chances/ payout.
- Take a risk of playing rare numbers. Don’t be afraid to play with rare numbers because mostly players select lucky or popular numbers. In this condition when someone wins, he/she is not alone but sharing the prize. What if you select unique or rare combination, you are increasing the possibility that you will be the only winner.
- If you failed to win first time. Do not be discouraged and go to take second chance for the win.
Be-aware of Lottery Scams
Unfortunately, cheaters are always active to deceive winners for their benefit. The lottery scams are usually in the form of a letter or email or a phone call in which they claim that you have won the prize because your mobile number or your email address have been “randomly selected” to win a prize.
Whatever the format is, aim of cheaters is always the same. They convince you in any way to pay a processing fee/ taxes to claim your prize. They also want to get your personal information including identity and bank account detail.
Never believe on suspicious calls, emails, or phone calls. If you never get a lottery ticket, how can you win without it. A legitimate lottery will never ask you to pay fee or tax to receive prize.
Do not respond these cheaters and do not pass on your personal details to anyone.